You’re going to love this Chocolate, banana and peanut protein shake recipe because it tastes exactly like chocolate and peanut butter banana bread. This protein powder smoothie recipe is made with just a few simple ingredients but packs a real push, tastes great and by using our Activits Nutrition chocolate whey protein you’ll get a good hit of protein and BCAA’s.
– 1 x scoop of Activits chocolate whey protein
– 200 – 250ml Milk of your choice. We recommend Oatly – Oat Milk.
– 1 x Banana
– 1 x Scoop of peanut butter
– Add all ingredients to a nutri bullet or similar blender and blitz until your chosen consistency.
– Take your Chocolate, banana and peanut butter shake at breakfast along with 1 x 15ml shot of Activits IgniteRX liquid multivitamin and or Activits Fusion RX Joint support formula to nutritionally set yourself up for the day.